Pepper Inspection – Spices
Vietnam is currently the largest pepper producer and exporter in the world. Vietnamese pepper has been appearred in over 105 countries and territories with an export volume of over 200,000 tons/year. In recent years, processing plants have invested in and equipped with modern technology and machinery systems that have gradually improved and enhanced the quality of pepper, meeting the stricter demands on quality, food safety and hygiene as well as pesticide residues from global importers, especially the Europe and Americas.
95% of Vietnam’s pepper production is used for export, so the quality of goods is the top priority to ensure the safety and brand of exporters when importers around the world select their suppliers in Vietnam. Therefore, CAFECONTROL plays the role of a third party intermediary to carry out inspections of quality, quantity and weight to bring the fairness to buyers and sellers.
With many years of experience in pepper inspection and a team of professional experts and inspectors, CAFECONTROL provides objective, accurate, honest and timely results and assessments to clients, helping exporting and processing enterprises as well as processing plants improve their product quality and be able to compete in the international market.
Together with pepper inspection, CAFECONTROL also provide the inspection services for the following agricultural and forest products:
- Agricultural products: Rice, Maize, Dried cassava chips, Beans, Peanut, Sesame, Cashew nut, Coffee, Tea… and other agricultural products, such as Tapioca, Desiccated coconut…
- Forest products: wood chip…
- Medicinal products: Star anise, Cinnamon, Essential oil…
– Inspection of quantity, weight and quality
– Pre-shipment Inspection
– Supervision of the loading/unloading process
– Inspection of the status of goods, packages, coding, packaging.
– Inspection during production and processing
– Tally of export-import goods.
– Inspection of containers’ status.
– Inspection of goods damages and losses
ANALYSIS AND TESTING SERVICES:
– Sample analysis
– Microbial testing
– Chemical testing
– Toxicity testing
– Pesticide and herbicide testing
– Inspection of food safety and hygiene.